|By clicking on "I Agree," you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
As a participant in the 2017 LOTOJA Huntsman Hometown Heroes program presented by Autoliv, I warrant and agree as follows:
1. I understand that the Huntsman Hometown Heroes program is a fundraising program and upon signing up for the program agree and commit to fundraising the minimum amount ($1,000 per cyclist) whether or not I am physically able to participate in the LOTOJA Classic. If I do not or am unable to raise the fundraising minimum by Friday, September 29, 2017, I understand that my credit/debit card will be charged for the remaining balance due.
2. I recognize and hereby expressly assume the risks of illness and injury inherent in any exercise program and I am participating in this event upon the express agreement and understanding that I am hereby waiving and releasing Huntsman Cancer Foundation (HCF) and Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) and any and all of their affiliated corporations and/or associations, as well as their agents and representatives, from any and all claims, damages, losses or liabilities including, but not limited to illness or injury which may accrue to me, my heirs, my guardians, administrators, executors or assignees, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of, or in any way related to, my participation in Huntsman Hometown Heroes program for HCF.
3. I hereby give the right and permission to HCF and HCI to use my recorded voice and photographic images through any medium. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished copy, images or printed matter that may be created in conjunction with the eventual use for any HCF or HCI program.
4. I agree and commit to meet my fundraising minimum requirements for my respective event ($1,000 per cyclist) in order to participate in the Huntsman Hometown Heroes program for LOTOJA no later than Friday, September 8, 2017. All additional monies must be turned in no later than Friday, September 29, 2017 (or your credit/debit card will be charged for the remaining balance due). Any pre-collected donations must be mailed in or dropped off to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation office at 500 Huntsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 prior to that date.
5. I certify that to the best of my knowledge, I have no physical condition which will be aggravated by the activity anticipated or which will impair my ability to participate and withstand the contemplated activities.
6. I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the HCF and/or HCI, its staff and volunteers, administrators, directors, agents, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leaser of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releasees", from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damaged property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in party by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
7. I acknowledge that all required registration materials must be completed in full and submitted in order to participate in the LOTOJA Huntsman Hometown Heroes program.
8. If I am under 18 years of age, I understand that written parental consent is required to participate in Huntsman Hometown Heroes program and must be submitted to HCF.
9. My checking the box below represents my signature in acknowledgement and agreement to this waiver.
Huntsman Cancer Foundation - A Reason to Hope.